JTB Communication Design, Inc., works to handle and protect personal information in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the JIS Q 15001 standard (concerning Personal Information Protection Management Systems), and the JTB Communication Design Personal Information Protection Policy, which is available at https://www.jtbcom.co.jp/en/privacypolicy/. Providing your personal information signifies your acceptance these terms.
Organizer: JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Hirohisa Hasegawa, Business Promotion Department, Tradeshow Business Unit, JTB Communication Design, Inc.
2. Purpose for which personal information is to be used
Collected personal information will be used to carry out procedures, send or provide information, by mailing, email blasts, or any other means, related to your exhibition at, and participation in, the exhibition, conference, and/or seminar.
It will also be used for related purposes, for example to provide information about other events with which the organizer is involved, industry information, and other information.
3. Provision of information to third parties
- If you permit the information on your attendee badge to be scanned at exhibitors' booths at the exhibition venue, your registered information will be provided to the operators of those booths.
- If you participate in the digital exhibition; After registered visitor registration, access the exhibitor pages and download uploaded file or watch videos, Personal information will be provided to the exhibitors you accessed.
- Collected personal information may also be provided to sponsors and corporate partners so that they can provide information about future events and other opportunities.
- If you participate in presentations or seminars, your registered information may be provided to instructors and staff involved with those programs.
- If the exhibition is being held at the same time as another exhibition and attendees are permitted to register to participate in multiple exhibitions at the same time, your registered information may be provided to the organizers of those other exhibitions.
*Items of Personal Information to be Provided
Company name, department name, position, work address, telephone number of workplace, name, e-mail address, etc.
4. Outsourcing of information processing to third parties
Processing of collected personal information may be outsourced to third parties in order to facilitate the smooth operation of the exhibition, conference, seminar, and/or other event. All third parties to which processing of personal information is outsourced will be required to enter into a non-disclosure agreement to ensure appropriate handling of that information.
5. Making requests concerning your information
We will respond immediately in the event you request that we disclose, revise, augment, or delete your personal information, or that we notify you of the purposes for which it is being used, halt its use, erase it, or stop providing it to third parties. Please contact the Personal Information Manager listed above to make such a request.
6. Voluntary provision of personal information
You are free to provide, or not to provide, your personal information as you see fit. However, you may not be able to exhibit at, or participate in, TCT Japan(including its exhibition, conference, seminars, etc.) if you fail to provide the required information.
7. Handling of personal information in a way that ensures individuals cannot be identified
8. Joint use of personal information
In order to operate a smooth exhibition and to provide high quality business matching opportunities, we(JTB Communication Design, Inc.) may jointly use personal information that we keep with Rapid News Publications Ltd., which also hosts this exhibition.
・Items which are used jointly
- Information such as address, number of booths on the exhibition application form.
-Information such as address, job category on the visitor registration form.